DSTHL 2022-2023 TRYOUT DATES
TAHA - TAHA member organizations are required to conform with TAHA’s established tryout dates and rules that may be found on the TAHA Website.
- TAHA's established tryout dates are the 'earliest' date TAHA will allow teams to tryout in order to create fair, reasonable and competitive play.
- TAHA dates are NOT the date that tryouts must be held.
DSTHL - The DSTHL determines the 'earliest' dates and times that DSTHL member associations may hold division/team tryouts. Those tryout dates and times are listed below but are NOT necessarily the date that tryouts must be held.
- Each DSTHL member association is to always follow the posted DSTHL tryout dates/times.
- Under no circumstances should any DSTHL teams have tryouts scheduled or executed prior to these dates and times.
- No member Organization may hold pre-tryout events including, but not limited to, free skates, invite skates, prospect skates, camps, off ice training, etc. on a weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday inclusive) when any level of the same age group is conducting tryouts. For Example, there should be no 12U A events scheduled on a weekend when 12U AA is holding tryouts. This applies to all age groups and skill levels.
- No contracts or guarantees, verbal or written, may be given to any players prior to the designated tryout dates and times for each level and age group.
- Member Associations may encourage or invite players to attend a specific tryout even after failing to make a team at a higher level. However, no guarantees, verbal or written, may be given to any players prior to the designated tryout dates and times for each level and age group.
- All DSTHL Member Associations and Teams must comply with all of the above, regardless of the level of teams that are fielding.
DSTHL Website - https://www.dsthl.com/tryouts