- He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, as well as a Level 1 United States Weightlifting Coach.
- As a Strength and Conditioning Coach he has experience working in the private sector being the Director of Severyn Sports and with the NCAA with UCLA, TCU, UCO and the United States Olympic Training Facility located in Oklahoma City
- He was the Head Performance Coach at UCO for ice hockey and has experienced tremendous success winning their first National Championship in his first year with the team.
- Josh graduated with a Master’s Degree in Sports Science and Wellness Management, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology from the University of Central Oklahoma
- While in college he played ice hockey for the University of Central Oklahoma and baseball for Northern Oklahoma College
· Sport/Athletic Development
· Functional Movement
· Youth Training
· Weight Loss/Fitness
“Quality is doing it right when nobody is looking”
“Must love the process, for game day is only a small percentage of one’s career”